Monday, September 27, 2010

2 Week Update....

I'm still in love with my Sisterlocks... THE END!!!


Seriously, today marks day 15 of my locks, and there hasn't major change! Due to my hair texture, my ends were curled up by day 2. My parts are already starting to disappear. My first reti isn't till October 19th, so we'll see how they look by then ( I am thinking mini afro, lol)! I'll be taking and posting pictures before and after my reti. I did my first wash last week wednesday, the itching is out of control.... Not much slippage, although I've noticed about 3 of my locks are unraveling in the nape area not sure if it's from the wash or my scarves. I'll probably wash again tomorrow (Wednesday) as I mentioned before, itching OUT OF CONTROL! For now, concentrating on keeping my hands out of my hair and eating up all the info on other blogs! Thanks for following my blog and until next time... Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment