Friday, August 27, 2010

Impatient much?!

Blessed day, everyone!

I am IMPATIENT! I am counting down the days to get my SL's! 16 days, 4 hours, 19 mns and counting...

As I wait, I've found myself thinking of my life, and I realize that for 24 years, I've got quite a story to tell! After a 6 year break, I'm going back to school for NURSING (I've made a full, 6 year circle, lol)! I am so excited, finally my life is back on track! It's been a long roller coaster ride with more downs, then ups mixed in with a few loops and swirls! Thank God, I am still here and I am still standing... BETTER, STRONGER AND WISER!

So, as I share my SL journey with you, I pray that the Lord will use my life story as a testimony for His glory and someone, somewhere, someday will be blessed reading it... Be blessed!

Impatiently waiting,

Mondy

" If the Lord had not been on my side, the enemy would have swallowed me up..... raging waters would've swept me away... Praise be unto God who has not let be torn by his teeth!" Psalms 124

6 comments:

  1. I remember being impatient as well. Good Luck and Remember to post pictures =)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheila! I love your blog, very informative! I noticed that you're in the Fort Lauderdale area, do you mind telling me who's your consultant? Can't wait to see our progress! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats I know you are very anxious the day will get here before you know it. Also congrats on Nursing School. I'm a nurse and I love it. You have chose a very rewarding field. I wish you the best in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, V!!!! I am counting down the days, hours and minutes!!!! Thanks for the encouragement! Now I'm praying for patience and courage for my journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment. My consultant name is Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, funny! One of my classmates recommended someone by that name this week, I wonder if it's the same person... Is she on Sunrise?

    ReplyDelete