Friday, August 6, 2010

Whoo Hoo, I have a date!!!



It's been a while since I wrote here, I actually forgot about it! However, I did not forget about SL's! I've falling even more in love with them... In my last post in February, I was considering the BC, well, I did it! I walked into the bathroom, and chopped it all off in March, it is now 5 months later, and I can honestly say I no longer have a TWA but a very sexy, very happening afro, lol!

The most exciting part is that I've chosen a consultant AND I will be part of the family on September 13th, 2010! I am super excited and will definitely post pics!

Be blessed all,

Mondy

2 comments:

  1. Love woman who embrace their true self

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It takes some us longer than others!!! Hey, better late than never! Thanks for visiting.... God bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete