Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Month Locaversary!!! Yay Me!!!

Hello to all bloggers, researchers and lurkers,

On this fine day/post, we celebrate my 1st month locaversary (5 weeks, technically) AND.... you guessed it.... I am STILL In LOVE!!!! Just had my first retightening yesterday and my consultant was very happy. I had minimum slippage and much growth!!!! This first pic is of the back (duh!) after a wash right before I went in to get my retightening! As you can see, my scalp totally disappeared and my hands were constantly in my hair, due to a few naughty strands that insisted on crawling from one lock to another! SMH!!!


This lovely comparison shot is one of my favorites as it depicts my growth, as well as my weight loss... I probably haven't mentioned this in my previous posts, but I am also working on being healthier and shedding a few pounds (try 50 lbs), this comparison shot gives me hope that I am on the right track!


Last (I think) and certainly not least, here's a comparison shot of my sides! Great, isn't it?! I am thinking if I have such great results in one month, imagine a year!!!!! Eeeeeep!!!! I am still very excited and very in love with my SL's and take great pride in knowing that I am taking very good care of them.

As always, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...



Mondy, SL'd 5 Weeks!!!



How about a few more for the road, lol!




5 comments:

  1. Your locks are looking lovely and you are looking great. Congratulation on the weightless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! And I see them growing fast!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!!! Love both your blogs! @ Sheila, I love your photographer's work! She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ motiv8ed4trubeauty, I wish you the very best with your pregnancy!!! Keeping you and baby in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great and so do you. Congats on the weight loss. I know you feel great. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete